Our Mobile Banking APP allows you to use ONE APP for Mobile Banking, Remote Deposits (Mobi Check) and iPay (Bill Payer). The convenience of Remote Deposit and Bill Payer integrating into the our Mobile Banking APP is that you now have a SINGLE SIGN ON.
Take the bank with you wherever you go, whenever you go there. Use your cell phone to view balances, transfer funds and more. It's like online banking, with no computer required. Cause you never know. You could be on Lake Lawtonka and remember that bill you had to pay. With mobile banking, it's easier than baiting a hook.
You MUST be enrolled in Online Banking to take advantage of Mobile Banking, Remote Deposit and iPay
- Free to all account holders
- Single Sign on
- 24/7 access Where you go … We GO!
- View detailed transaction activity
- Transfer Funds
- Find ATM's
- And much more....
Deposits made after 4pm will post the following business day between 8am - 9am. Deposits made on Friday after 4pm through Monday morning prior to 8am will post on Monday morning between 8am and 9am.
Enjoy making deposits anytime, anywhere – use the new, free Mobile Banking APP to make deposits with your iPhone or Android device. Simply take a picture of your endorsed check with your phone and funds are securely deposited into your account.
Here are some helpful hints:
- Make sure you endorse the check as follows; Member Signature & For Mobile Deposit Only to RRFCU
- Lay check on a flat surface with a contrasting background
- Take pictures from above the check
- Make sure entire check is in frame and in focus
- After submitting check images, write "Electronically Presented" on the front and keep it safe until it has cleared
Remote capture is a free service that enables you to electronically deposit checks quickly and easily into your Red River account. To access, you MUST be setup for online banking to use this product. Then, you simply download the APP from the App store or Android Marketplace. Log in using the same information as your Online Banking account, and you will be able to access your accounts and start depositing from your mobile device.
iPay is our bill payer service. Please use the demo link below to familiarize yourself with the new service.